Our Internship Program offers the students the opportunity to find out which are the specific activities of the Oil & Gas industry. Through this program, they have the chance to discover the business environment and become familiar with certain areas of activity and specific requests of the industrial environment, helping them to deepen the acquired knowledge. This program allows us to identify youths who are able to work in a team, with communication skills, flexible and motivated to develop personally and professionally.
What is it?
OPEN4U is an internship program dedicated to top undergraduate and MA students with a diverse academic background (technical, IT, economic, humanist).
The program was launched in 2012 and, so far, around 700 students were part of this experience and shared their enthusiasm and passion for learning with us.
What citeria do you have to meet if you want to be part of this program?
- Be Top of the class: 100% rate of passed exams, minimum 8 as average grade – last year of study (certified by the University)
- Be a student from 2nd, 3rd, 4th BA year study or MA student
- Have advanced English skills
- Have digital competences
- Share OMV Petrom principles
How to apply?
Prepare and send the following documents at email@example.com, by 13th of June:
- Intention letter
- Recommendation from a university teacher (letter or email)
- Academic results evidence
Which is the Open4U frame?
- Online internship
- Number of available places: 38
- Academic background / domains: Oil & Gas, Geology, Chemistry, Transportation, IT, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, Communication, Journalism, Human Resources, Marketing, Law
- Start of the program: July 2021
- Duration: 2-months internship program, July – August 2021
- A monthly indemnity in the amount of 3.400 RON gross
- Working hours: 8h/day; max 40h/week
- Individual tutoring, guidance during the internship
Only the students who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the online interview.
If you meet the above mentioned criteria, please send at firstname.lastname@example.org your full documentation until 13th of June 2021.