Our Internship Program offers the students the opportunity to know the specific activities of the oil industry and offer them the chance to discover the business environment and become familiar with certain areas of activity and specific requests of the industrial environment, helping them to deepen the acquired knowledge. This program allows us to identify youths who are able to work in a team, with communication skills, flexible and motivated to develop personally and professionally.
The Internship Program OPEN4U was launched in 2012 and is designed for students and MA students.
What is it: a program dedicated to top students from technical universities, but not limited to.
What will you do?
- support in defining and facilitating change and communication measures
- design presentations, reports and analyses for senior management meetings
- structure complex information and develop practicable solutions
- help to simplify organizational structures, processes and systems
If you want to be part of this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be Top of the class: 100% rate of passed exams, minimum 8 as average grade – last year of study (certified by the University)
- Be a student from 2nd, 3rd, 4th year study and MA student
- Know and share OMV Petrom principles
- Have advanced English skills
- Competence to Digitalization and IT
- Location: Bucharest, Suplac, Craiova, Hurezani, Bolintin, Buzău, Ianca, Moreni,Ploiești, Constanța, Brazi
- Start : July 2019
- Duration: 2-months internship program
- A monthly indemnity in the amount of 3.400 RON gross
- Working hours: 8h/day; max 40h/week
- Individual tutoring, support with FAQs
- Abide by the registration procedure (CV, intention letter, recommendation letter from a university teacher, academic results evidence, other supporting documents as requested)
- The students who meet the eligibility criteria and apply for the program go through a simplified selection process
Due to the current situation generated by COVID-19, this year's edition of Open4U program will no longer take place.
Over the past 8 years, around 700 students and master students have had the chance to learn from specialists in our company.