Q3/15 vs. Q3/14
- Group result affected by the steep decrease in oil price, only partly compensated by benefits from integration and lower costs
- Upstream: Hydrocarbon production down by 3% due to planned workovers at key gas wells in Romania
- Downstream Oil: higher Clean CCS EBIT driven by strong refining margins and improved oil products demand
- Downstream Gas: result supported by further optimization of equity gas value chain and by the power market environment
Neptun Deep: exploration program continued as planned with Domino-4 well spudded in September
OMV Petrom published its results for Q3 and January-September 2015, on November 5, 2015 at 8.30am (local time) / 7.30am (CET) / 6.30am (GMT).
The presentation by
- Mariana Gheorghe, Chairman of the Executive Board and CEO
- Andreas Matje, Executive Board Member and CFO
was broadcast as a live webcast at 4.00pm (local time) / 3.00pm (CET) / 2.00pm (GMT).
A replay of the webcast is available on the link here below.
Click here to access the webcast, (edge.media-server.com)