Recognizing and nurturing talent is a top priority for us. We strive to attract outstanding individuals, equipping them with the skills and tools needed to develop their full potential.
The Integrated Graduate Development (IGD) program prepares recent graduates for a dynamic future within Upstream (Exploration & Production), our fastest growing business segment.
Since 2012, over 500 graduates participated in our IGD program working in OMV Upstream in countries such as Romania, Austria, Tunisia, Norway and New Zealand. Our graduates reflect the diversity of our business environment and come from more than 15 countries.
What do I need to join the Integrated Graduate Development program?
- You have recently completed a Master’s/PhD in a technical discipline (Geosciences, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- You have an ability for cross-functional and multi-disciplinary thinking
- You are looking for a career in a fast-moving environment with varied international opportunities
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in a team
What does the program involve?
- You will be employed as a Junior Expert and follow a 3-year development program including minimum 3 months of hands-on practical experience
- 70–20–10 learning approach: 70%: learning on the job; 20%: learning from others - with the support of a mentor and experienced colleagues; 10%: classroom-based learning for around six weeks per year in the first two years of the program
- You will work and grow in one of our six technical E&P skills pools – Geosciences; Petroleum Engineering; Facilities Engineering & Maintenance; Projects; Well Engineering (page link)
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to immediately apply theoretical expertise, acquired at university, to business life
- Clearly defined responsibilities, from day one
- Diverse and international environment
- Enhanced career development in a dynamic industry
- Interdisciplinary approach to Exploration & Production
- Strong support network through mentors and peers
- Competitive salary and attractive employment benefits
How do I apply?
- Please apply by following this link
When is the starting date?
- There is no one fixed starting date for our IGD program. You can subscribe to our social media accounts to stay informed.