From a fresh graduate, to an engineer! Or how small is a big step.
Have you just graduated college and you have in mind the next step: finding a job and changing the student status into an engineer one? During the last period, did you ask yourself or were you asked: what are your professional plans? Are you excited thinking about a professional journey full of learning and exploring? Did you prepare intensely your CV and are currently in search of a new and not to be missed professional opportunities?
If your answer is “yes”, we have great news for you! We are also in search for you 😊.
Being at the 10th edition, Fresh Graduates Program-Evolvers aims to greet freshly graduates with the opportunity of starting their career in Exploration & Production division. We are looking for motivated youngsters who want to learn and develop, ready to reach their potential. What are we offering? A 3 years professional development frame.
Make the first step to get to know us! Apply here.
With whom do we want to meet this year?
In the 2021 edition of Fresh Graduates-Evolvers, we invite young people who graduated* college from the following specializations to join the OMV Petrom team:
- Petroleum Engineer (all Production Areas)
- Automation Engineer (Constanța & Siliștea, Teleorman)
- Petrochemical Engineer (Bucharest)
*graduation year: 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021
We are even more interested to meet you if:
- You are curious and willing to develop;
- You are looking for a career in a challenging environment, in a continuous development and transformation, with international opportunities;
- You like working in the field and are thrilled by the idea of having a well near you, meaning you are willing to relocate;
- Teamwork motivates you;
- You are fluent in English.
Why becoming our teammate?
- From the first day you will be employed as a Junior Engineer, having a mentor and a career path established, which consists in innovative projects.
- You will have a mixt learning approach. The project has as objective technical competencies and soft skill development, through direct professional experience, interaction with the team and specialty courses.
- You will attend a development program – Integrated Graduates Development (IGD), specially personalized to upgrade to the next professional level. You will benefit from two modules taking place in Austria and Romania.
- You will have a progressive financial package and attractive benefits for a person at the beginning of the career.
- Nevertheless, we will welcome you with open arms in the OMV Petrom family, being curious to meet you and to also learn from you.
Since 2011, over 550 graduates have become our colleagues. Come join us! Apply here.