You can register your request for entry onto our database via the online supplier-questionnaire and thereupon profit from future OMV Petrom inquiries.
We are constantly searching for reliable and competent suppliers.
You can register online as supplier for the OMV Group, OMV Petrom and Borealis via our Integrated Procurement Application (IPA)
Have the possibility to apply for the supplier data base of above companies. Therefore you have to fill in a structured questionnaire for your company. Your application will be sent to the responsible purchasers.
Current users can access IPA by entering user name and password to changes on their supplier questionnaire
The help document in the download section of this page will guide you through the process.
The potential Supplier hereby expressly agrees to the following:
1. Its data, which were communicated for a registration in the IPA database, may be processed in this database for statistical purposes and in order to evaluate business opportunities, process purchase orders, audit it, and conclude new contacts. Furthermore the potential Supplier, being aware of the applicable legal provisions regarding data protection, hereby accepts that its personal data may be processed, disclosed and communicated to and between OMV / OMV Petrom / Borealis and their affiliated legal entities, for the purpose defined above. A complete list of the legal entities affiliated to OMV is posted on the OMV site (www.omv.com) at "Contact" section, in the left upper part.
2. In the countries, which are not members of the European Union, there might be a lower protection level of the personal data.
3. The following personal data of the potential Supplier, i.e. the name of the legal entity, its contact information, its business relations with the Client or with one of OMV’s affiliated legal entities, the type and total quantity of goods and services, may be forwarded also to the legal entities affiliated to Borealis for the above-mentioned purposes. A complete list of the legal entities affiliated to Borealis is posted on Borealis website (www.borealisgrup.com) at "Find our Locations" section.
The potential Supplier may at any time request in writing the erasure of its data from IPA database. Such request shall be sent to OMV AG, Corporate Procurement, Trabrennstraße 6 – 8, A-1020 Wien, Austria or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Nothing in relation with its registration in the IPA database shall be construed as a prequalification of the potential Supplier, a promise to invite for a tender or to conclude a contract, or an invitation to negotiate, neither does it create any commitment or obligation for OMV / OMV Petrom / Borealis or their affiliates, including but without being limited to the obligation to initiate negotiations, to award contracts or purchase orders.
5. The potential Supplier declares and warrants that the communicated data and documents are correct and comprehensive when transmitted. The potential Supplier shall immediately update these data and / or documents whenever any changes of the respective data and / or documents or of its situation occur.
Click here to confirm terms&conditions and register as supplier for OMV, (ipa.omv.com)
General Conditions of Purchase of OMV Petrom Group (PDF, 177,4 KB)
OMV Group, (www.omv.com)
User Manual supplier new registration (PDF, 1,5 MB)
IPA XLRT SSR User Manual supplier update existing company (PDF, 2,4 MB)
OMV Category Breakdown (PDF, 1,0 MB)