including interim condensed consolidated financial statements as of and for the period ended June 30, 2015
Q2/15 vs. Q2/14
- Romanian hydrocarbon production of 172 kboe/d, stable yoy
- Upstream: capital and cost reduction programs have further progressed; OPEX in USD/boe declined 30% on favorable FX effects and cost reduction measures, CAPEX down 23% yoy
- Strong Downstream Oil performance: improved refining margins and increased fuel products demand
- Net income attributable to stockholders at RON 693 mn, while the lower Q2/14 result reflected impairments in Kazakhstan
Neptun Deep: exploration activity continued
OMV Petrom published its results for Q2 and January-June 2015, on August 12, 2015 at 8.30am (local time)/ 7.30am (CEST)/ 6.30am (BST).
The presentation by
- Andreas Matje, Executive Board Member and CFO
- Gabriel Selischi, Executive Board Member in charge of Upstream
was broadcast as a live webcast at 3.00pm (local time) / 2.00pm (CEST) / 1.00pm (BST).
A replay of the webcast is available on the link here below.
Download the quarterly report Q2/15, (PDF, 331,6 KB)
Download the Q2/15 results presentation, (PDF, 1,4 MB)
Download the OMV Petrom Quarterly Historical IFRS figures 2014-2015, (XLS, 235,0 KB)
Download the OMV Petrom Quarterly Historical IFRS figures 2012-2013, (XLS, 187,0 KB)
Download the OMV Petrom Quarterly Historical IFRS figures 2008-2011, (XLS, 161,0 KB)
Click here to access the webcast, (edge.media-server.com)