Get a scholarship offered by OMV Petrom to study in the International Petroleum Engineering Master’s Program in Leoben, Austria.
The Montan University in Leoben offers an English cutting edge 2 year Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, which combines practical experience and theory in interdisciplinary projects. The program focuses on the technical area of Petroleum Engineering with the option of specializing in Drilling Engineering, Production Engineering or Reservoir Engineering.
Take your first step towards a successful career and apply here for the OMV Petrom Scholarship until March 15th, 2021.
What are the eligibility criteria?
1. You are a student at one of the following faculties:
- University of Petroleum and Gas Ploiesti: Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest: Faculty of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
- University of Bucharest: Faculty of Geology and Geophysics
2. And you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree acquired July 2021 latest
- Strong academic records
- Open for an international academic experience
- Advanced English skills
What are your benefits?
- Comprehensive scholarship package covering tuition, living costs, other study related costs
- First class internships in OMV Petrom’s Upstream division
- Mentoring by OMV Petrom experts
- Great career opportunities in OMV Petrom and worldwide (within OMV Group)
The scholarship will be granted based on your admission to the Master Program. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application online: motivation letter and CV in English, document proofing your studies (copy of diploma or other document issued by the University) and related transcript, English proficiency certificate if available (preferably TOEFL).
In the video below, Antonia and Cosmin are sharing their experience during the Master Program:
Should you have any questions about the application process, we are looking forward to getting in contact with you at Silvia-Catalina.Zagrai@omv.com.