On December 14th, between 15.00 - 16:00, we will have the first webinar on Storytelling with BI:
Through these webinars we want to be near the students, young graduates and those at the beginning of their careers to offer them a more accurate overview of the Business Intelligence application.
During the session, participants will learn more about:
- Storytelling with BI - mathematician John Tukey said “Numerical quantities focus on expected value, graphical summaries on unexpected value.” Isn’t that true we want to focus on and understand this "unexpected"? And we want to do this because it allows us to make those good decisions that are relevant, responsible and evidence-based. And these can be done using Power BI.
Who is the webinar for?
- Students or recent graduates of the Academy of Economic Studies, passionate about artificial intelligence
If you know people who would like to participate and who have the profile described above, please send them our invitation.
- Where: The event will take place on the online platform Teams
- When: Tuesday, December 14; time: 15.00
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Speakers: Octavian Ciora - Department Manager Financial Reporting Center and Cristi Dragu - DM Analytics & BI
- Registrations are made until December 13th here
Participants will receive, one day before the event, the message that will contain the login details for the session.