We encourage performance at all levels! Through the OMV Petrom Excellence Scholarship, 5th edition, a new group of students passionate about the energy field will receive scholarships for outstanding academic achievements and will have the opportunity to be mentored by professionals within the organization.
What does the OMV Petrom Excellence Scholarship entail?
This program is dedicated to young people who want to deepen the field they are studying, with the support of professionals from OMV Petrom, and to explore what their career could look like in one of the Exploration & Production, Refining & Marketing or Gas & Power divisions.
They will have the chance to collaborate with their mentors on projects on common topics of interest, discovering the practical applications of the theoretical knowledge they have acquired. To reward their performance, they will also receive a monthly scholarship throughout the academic year. Furthermore, each year, we support the development of their personal skills by organizing training sessions with experts to help them reach their full potential.
You can enjoy:
- Monthly scholarship between November 2023 and June 2024 (200 euros for the second year; 300 euros for the third year; 400 euros for the fourth year);
- A mentor from OMV Petrom who will guide you during the program and share his experience with you;
- The latest information from the energy field;
- The possibility to be part of the internship program within the company;
If you want to benefit from the OMV Petrom Excellence Scholarship, the first step is to check if you match the eligibility criteria below:
1) You are a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student at one of the faculties below:
- Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti: The Faculty of Petroleum and Gas Engineering; The Faculty of Petroleum Refining and Petrochemistry; Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Faculty; Economical Science Faculty;
- Politehnica București National University for Science and Technology: Faculty of Biotechnical Systems Engineering; Faculty of Transports; Faculty of Electrical Engineering; Faculty of Power Engineering; Faculty of Entrepreuneurship, Business Engineering and Management; Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics;
- Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies: Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics; Faculty of Theoretical and Applied Economics; Faculty of Business Administration; Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems; Faculty of Finance and Banking; Faculty of International Business and Economics;
- Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest: Faculty of Civil, Industrial and Agricultural Buildings; Faculty of Railways, Roads and Bridges;
- University of Bucharest: Faculty of Geology and Geophysics;
- Babeș-Bolyai University: Faculty of Biology and Geology (geology specialisation);
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University Iași: Faculty of Geography and Geology (geology specialisation);
2) You obtained a minimum average of 8 in the last year of study;
3) You have an advanced knowledge of the English language;
4) You participate in full-time courses.
Let's get to know each other! Prepare the following documents and apply to email@example.com by November 15, 2023:
- Updated CV;
- Cover letter to share your interest in the program;
- Certificate of academic results for the previous academic year (2022-2023).
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will analyze it along with the others, as they are received. If your profile and interests match one of the vacancies in this edition, you will be contacted for a first interview.
Know that the OMV Petrom Excellence Scholarship can be maintained until the end of your studies! All you have to do next year is:
- Pass all exams;
- Have an average above 8;
- Remain a student in full-time courses;
- Have a good evaluation from your mentor.
In the previous edition, 77 students benefited from the OMV Petrom Excellence Scholarship program and developed with us.