Our internship program offers the younger generation the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge they have assimilated throughout their years of study and to grow professionally. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to discover the specific activities of the energy industry and become familiar with OMV Petrom's areas of activity and organizational environment.
Additionally, the program provides you with the opportunity to experience what your career could look like with guidance from one of our colleagues. We are excited to meet young individuals who are oriented towards acquiring knowledge and motivated to grow both personally and professionally. This year marks the 11th edition of our internship program. Since its launch in 2012, over 800 students have been a part of this experience, sharing their enthusiasm and passion for learning with us.
What criteria do you have to meet if you want to be part of this program?
- Top of the class students: 100% rate of passed exams, minimum 8 as average grade – last year of study (certified by the University)
- Students from 2nd, 3rd, 4th BA year study or MA student
- Have advanced English skills
- Have digital competences
How to apply?
The following documents must be sent at email@example.com:
- Updated CV
- Letter of intent
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher
- Proof of academic results certified by university
Which is the framework of the Open4U internship program?
- Academic background / domains: Oil & Gas, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Geology, Chemistry, Construction, Energy, Automation and Computers, Cybernetics, Finance, Accounting, Communication, Marketing, Law, etc.
- Duration: 2-months internship program, July – August 2023
- Hybrid program: 8h/day; max 40h/week
- Monthly indemnity in the amount of 4000 RON gross
- Locations: Bucharest (Petrom City), Petrobrazi Refinery and other locations in the country (depending on the area of work)
- Transportation is covered between Bucharest-Ploiești
- Asigned mentor, guidance during the internship
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted if they qualify for the selection process, depending on the order of applications received and the available vacancies offered this year.